You don’t get skinny by eating all the time, at least that’s what I tell people. If I could though, I’d schedule the year with constant football between high school, NCAA, & NFL.
- Great, we have a QB for The U set for 2012. Assuming there is a QB competition (Stephen Morris and Tate Forcier also will be around), I hope the non-winners (no losers at The U) stick around.
- Here’s a position where competition is more than welcome.
- From picking the next superstar, to labeling the next bust. I am no fan of trading up in the draft, he better get healthy.
- Questions about the pending NFL lockout? Here are some answers. I want to know why the two sides are pretending to fight. Imagine splitting a cake for three people, only one of the people isn’t there. NFL, NFLPA, and rookies who haven’t joined the NFLPA yet. Hmmmm….
- Another example of how there’s football season, and waiting until football season.
- So much for a win streak after the storm. When this is the state of your favorite team, you tend to forget about basketball season. At least there is hope in football.